• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

more pics from today!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
first of all forgive me, i cant help it i take pics everyday of all my pets andni love to share them, and these i just had to share lol! here are some pics i took of the the gu"s today! i got some pics of nero and achilles free roaming together for the first time today, and a stuffed pyro; who isnt bothered by nero hanging around his tank anymore, he pigged out on gt, 12 supers, and a pinky. here are the pics enjoy!

IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0602.jpg

IMAG0604.jpg

IMAG0606.jpg

IMAG0609.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg

IMAG0590-1.jpg

IMAG0612.jpg

IMAG0614.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nemo66 said:
nice pics. how is the temperament of pyro so far? is she as tame as the b/w's ?

lol no were near, although he is very inquisitive he likes to inspct me though the glass. i think i would have better luck once i get him into a front opening enclosure!

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Wow achilles is getting big i didnt realize just how big he was. Pyro is also looking bigger, my girl kilo is 18 1/2" today if not a little more. Nero still seems to amaze me by how big he truely is. Pyro sounds just like kilo, likes to look at EVERYTHING that goes on. I have kilo's tank on my dresser at the end of my bed and just watches me all day from 8-8, she even watches me when I sleep. Ill wake up and see her watching me, although once I take her out she wants to do what she wants to do, she hasnt bitten me yet but sure has tried. What happend after pyro bit you did he want more or try to run?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TanMan57 said:
Wow achilles is getting big i didnt realize just how big he was. Pyro is also looking bigger, my girl kilo is 18 1/2" today if not a little more. Nero still seems to amaze me by how big he truely is. Pyro sounds just like kilo, likes to look at EVERYTHING that goes on. I have kilo's tank on my dresser at the end of my bed and just watches me all day from 8-8, she even watches me when I sleep. Ill wake up and see her watching me, although once I take her out she wants to do what she wants to do, she hasnt bitten me yet but sure has tried. What happend after pyro bit you did he want more or try to run?

after he bit me he just held on til i got him back to his tank lol he just kept squeezing! yeah achilles has grown a lot, i think he's trying to catch up with nero. thanks!

preston897

that is a fluffy bath towel. it seems like alot of the pictures of nero that you have have him hanging out on that towel haha. i guess thats his bed. awsome pictures!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nero has always liked thick bathtowels lol! i get him a new one every other month or so.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
thanks lol that she is. the crazy part about it is the more time i spend with these guys the more i want more lol. im definately getting a pair of high whites this summer and an extreme next year. this tegu fever seems unquenchable lmbo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me