• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Michigan Reptile Regulations, anybody?

Crusher08

5 Year Member
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites, or just in general about the laws in Michigan? As far as reptile keeping goes? I might possibly be relocating up there, and wanted to know if tegus, and snakes, and other lizards might be illegal?

Thank you!

thestem07

5 Year Member
I am living in Kalamazoo Michigan and there is a reptile show here every month and I have seen just about any reptile/snake you could imagine. I currently own a tegu and a Mexican kingsnake. I also have a friend with a tegu, boa, corn snakes and a cali. king. From you list of critters I can tell you I have seen all of these at the show and most of the vendors there are from Michigan.
This might give you a little more than me just saying its ok.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bornfreeusa.org/b4a2_exotic_animals_summary.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bornfreeusa.org/b4a2_exotic_ ... ummary.php</a><!-- m -->

Anyways I wish you the best of luck and hope I helped out

Bentley83

5 Year Member
I live in Grand Rapids, MI and i own 3 tegus and had no problems. I also own more stuff but its all good.

Chris

Crusher08

5 Year Member
Well it isn't a definite just yet, we are seeing if things will work out here or not. Things are pretty rough here in MA; hard to find work.
My dad owns a farm in Michigan, and I'm not quite sure where because my bf lost my address book... -.-; But I planned on moving there if everything went to he11 here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980