• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Merlin says hi!

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
No, I've only had him about a month, he is a special needs albino because he has damaged eyes and is completely blind and has a lot of trouble eating. I'm working on his eating and hes slowly starting to gain some weight.

Logie_Bear

No, I've only had him about a month, he is a special needs albino because he has damaged eyes and is completely blind and has a lot of trouble eating. I'm working on his eating and hes slowly starting to gain some weight.

Is that pretty standard for all the albino gus, or is Merlin a special case?

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Merlin is a special case, his previous owners were not aware that he should not be under uv or bright lights and they had a large mercury vapor bulb on him and on a poor diet.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
How do you care for him? He's super cute! I know little about albinism let alone albinism in reptiles. Do you have any other pictures of him or a youtube page or anything?

KSTAR

5 Year Member
THANK GOD HE HAS YOU AS HIS NEW MOM NOW HE'S IN GREAT HANDS AND I AGREE HE'S AWESOME

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont