• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

male borneo i just picked up

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
well i dont have him yet but he is paid for i got him from kara at bloodpythons.com.

he is a smoker isnt he?
mynewborneo.jpg

Gx3

5 Year Member
Nice stripe! I have a male borneo and he is my favorite snake I have ever owned. He is super docile and has never bitten or even hissed, but he still slams huge rats if given the chance hehe

shabazz

5 Year Member
i just got a baby from Cl the guy i got it from didnt know any thing about the blood age sex or anything but here he is.
thebabay009.jpg

thebabay008.jpg

thebabay006.jpg

thebabay005.jpg

thebabay007.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
bloods and borneo pythons are both part of the short tail python family right? are they the same except for their color?

they are some of my favorite snakes.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
there are many diff types of short tails zeke borneos,bloods sumatran blacks. they come from different regions.like borno,malaysia,sumatra...ect for alot more info check out bloodpythons.com

Markie

5 Year Member
Beautiful pythons! I have wanted a blood for a long time now, but I am currently downsizing... kinda :/ I suck at downsizing. Haha.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
You can't go wrong buying a blood from Kara. She produces some beautiful animals and is a nice person to deal with. We have a lot of fun at the NARBC shows!

alewis0890

5 Year Member
Mvskokee said:
i did pay 500 for him good guess

I also said at LEAST lol he really is stunning, well at least to me I love borneo's and bloods, I just never could get them ALL the way tame lol specialy the bloods they were real nice when they wanted to be, but i had a few get nasty lol.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
Oh he is a lil fussy. but i have a female that is a big baby. after its all said and done i should have a 2.3 of them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus