• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Lost All American has been found

DMBizeau

My 09 All American got out of the bathtub last friday when I was feeding him and the others and I thought I would never find him. Today I was on a mission to find him or die trying. Low and behold our boston terrier puppy gave me a indicator of where he was while I was looking and I found him. He was sitting behind my dubia breeder bins on a little strip of exposed flexwatt. sigh, thanks to our canine friends :cheers

goodtimes

5 Year Member
NICE!

That is great news!

I believe there is one more lost tegu, lets hope for such fortune in his case!

DMBizeau

goodtimes said:
NICE!

That is great news!

I believe there is one more lost tegu, lets hope for such fortune in his case!

I beleive he lost his outside though :shock: . But I wish him the best of luck and hope he finds him, I know how nerve racking it can be.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
This is such great news. Congrats on finding him. I'm very happy for you. Please give your dog a big hug from me and tell him " job well done " :) . Did your All American ever go into hibernation when you got him ? Both of mine are still hibernating :( . Could you please post some pictures of him ? Thank you.

DMBizeau

mine came out of hibernation when I got him in february, he is still pretty small. When I got him from Bobby I just gave him a warm bath and put him in his cage and he has been up and eating. My Blues are probly twice as heavy as he is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me