• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

looking for Tegu in Glasgow, Scotland

elliotuk

hi, does anyone know the best place to buy a Tegu in the Glasgow area of Scotland? Ive really wanted one for a while now, but the only reptile shop in Glasgow doesnt stock them, and although they can order them in i cant verify where they come from.

Does anyone know any good breeders of Tegus in that area?
Also which type of tegu is likely to be the most docile/affectionate, and non-aggressive? is it the red one?

thanks!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We had few members in the UK that purchased tegus from:
http://reptacular.co.uk/default.aspx

Reds are said to be the most laid back but each tegu has it's own personality. I had a very aggressive red female I raised from hatchling, and I also had a tame one. They all differ from one another, it's up to you really.

elliotuk

thanks for the link have sent them an email, i really hope i get a nice docile one! well i will be handling it every day and giving it lots of attention so hopefully it will warm up to me regardless....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff