• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Lola the Olde English Bulldogge

COWHER

5 Year Member
here is my new lil puppy Lola she is an olde english bulldogge. 3 months old. she is going to be my protection in Costa Rica...

Lola2.jpg

lola1.jpg

photo2.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awwwwwwww she is sooo cute!!! is that the puppy that you were trying to tire out last night when i called?

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol. but she is a cute ball of spaz!! so you are taking her with you to Costa Rica?

Nero

5 Year Member
Cute little fella, have fun in costa rica, I'm planning on an Amazon River trip at the end of the year.

COWHER

5 Year Member
I got her from a local breeder she has a male and the ***** belongs to a friend of hers. The ***** is actually a champ from what I was told. She is a smart puppy she sits with a hand signal and is house trained and she is only 3 months old.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
OMG! It's darling! You are lucky that she is one of the smart ones...just watch her as she grows because they can be stubborn jerks sometimes. My daughter fostered one for several months and he was a sweetie but dumber than dirt and quite stubborn. I think your pretty little girl will look a lot like Booker when she grows up!!
30216booker2.jpg

COWHER

5 Year Member
Hey Yall I thought I would post new pics of Me Lil pup Lola she is such a good dog smart and lovable. so here are the most recent pics

lola1.jpg

lola2.jpg

lola3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029