• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Lizard safe floor cleaners?

AnimalNerd

Since not many species are allowed to free roam like tegus I haven't had much luck finding definitive answers or products on Google specifically designated as 'safe' for reptiles. Plenty of talk about enclosure cleaners but nothing about floor cleaners. A lot of the advertised 'pet friendly' cleaners like aunt fannys have eucalyptus or citrus essential oils in them which from my understanding are a huge no-no. Does any one have any floor cleaning products or vinegar based recipes they'd recommend?

I say either find something from a small, natural product business or make your own ! Just make sure it’s completely natural. ANY ingredients that might seem iffy, just look up if they’re toxic to reptiles or not! Reptiles are pretty resilient so I wouldn’t worry too much, but I’m glad you’re putting thought into it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu