• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Liver question

preston897

i could not find the answer to this question. i understand that cod liver oil should be fed like 1 or 2 times a week. but is there a certain amount of times a week that the liver should be fed? and what type of liver? beef? pork? chicken? or can the liver be mixed in with the ground turkey every time the tegu eats it?

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
preston897 said:
but is there a certain amount of times a week that the liver should be fed?

There is no certian amout. But you do not want to make liver a staple diet, variety is the key.

preston897 said:
and what type of liver? beef? pork? chicken? or can the liver be mixed in with the ground turkey every time the tegu eats it?

I persnally use beef and chicken liver seperate from the ground turkey. But if your gu will eat then it's no problem. Hope this answers your questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me