• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Link's cage for sale- Olympia WA

Kebechet

Hey everyone. Link is doing well, but he's going to be staying with a friend for a few months while I get my life sorted out. This means I need to sell his cage.

I'm in Olympia WA, the cage is 8ft long, 3ft tall, and 28 inches deep- just big enough to fit through a door. The cage splits into two pieces, each 4ft long.

It has interior lights, a tile top, sliding glass doors (glass is scratched in places, so you may want to replace it with something better) and is VERY heavy. You'll need a large truck or van. Also included are large rocks that have been used for climbing/hiding.

A good way to move it would be to carry each half on a utility dolly and load it into a large van.

Make me an offer. :) Link will get a bigger and better cage when my living situation straightens out again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu