• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Link needs a temporary home

Kebechet

Hi everyone.

I'm about to be in-between housing due to a huge schism in my relationship with my boyfriend. Because of this, I need to find someone who would be willing to foster Link for a few months.

I currently live in Olympia WA, and will be moving out of area until September. Link has a very easy-going attitude and is easy to take care of.

I would be willing to provide his cage, but you'd need a truck and a few people to move it. I'm on the second floor of my apartment complex, and while the cage can break into two pieces, it's still huge, and very heavy.

Please let me know if you could provide a safe place for him until September :/ I love him dearly, but I'm going to be moving around a lot until I can get settled when classes start again.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Id love takeing him in for a while, Link looks like a great tegu and I love babysittign pets. I already have a large cage, so I dont really need his. Unfortunitly I live in Binghamton NY, so thats a bit far away.

Kebechet

Aardbark said:
Id love takeing him in for a while, Link looks like a great tegu and I love babysittign pets. I already have a large cage, so I dont really need his. Unfortunitly I live in Binghamton NY, so thats a bit far away.

If no one closer steps up to help, I may take you up on that. The important thing is that he's safe, and I can't keep him with me soon :/

Aardbark

5 Year Member
I have 2 cages, so I can keep Link and Zilla in seprate cages. Id be glad to help if no one else can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu