• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Let the games begin....

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well ill finally be picking up rayne and storm next weekend. Justin aka kaa has been keeping them since the fire. He hasnt had much time to work with them so they are still untamed, but its cool i am ready to work with them. I admit its been a while since i had to tame a tegu but im confident i can do it. All im worried about is stocking up goodies in the freezer and getting the enclosure together lol. Imma try a few methods and see wnich works for who, this should be a breeze(i hope) lol im just so excited!

[attachment=2232]

Attachments

• Tegus.jpg
    Tegus.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 3

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah they do, Rayne has a lot of white, i think he will take alot after magnolia, i just hope he keeps all that white. I cant wait to see how they both turn out.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm sorry if I missed this in another thread but have you scooped them up yet? How is it going so far?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan