• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Leaving for summer

Watermonitor

hey guys i just moved to san fransico this year but still have a house in san diego and im going their for the summer, I wanna take my water monitor with me but i dont know the safest way to do this. I dont want to stress him out or anything and its an 500 mile drive which is about 8 hours. I dont really wanna seperate him from his aquarium because it will stress him out. So how should i do this im leaving june 23rd so i think it will be pretty hot by then. By the way he lives in a 55 gallon aquarium.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you put him in a dark warm container for the ride he won't be as stressed as you might think...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long