• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Lavendar Phase Solomon Island Ground Boa

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I really need some help finding a male to go with this girl. She is very unique. I have been trying to find a male for her. If anyone knows someone who has a male. PLEASE!!!! Let me know. Thanks
grandmagatlinfunneral031.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
That pic was taken right after she shed. The blue tub she was in made her color glow for some reason. This next pic doesn't show the intensity of lavendar. She darkens after a week or so after shedding. But she is still really cool looking. In my opinion anyway. These pics aren't that great but here they are. I'll get more and post later.
Newsnakes011.jpg

Newsnakes012.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
olympus said:
That is a hot Donkey snake. Reminds me of some vipers I saw at the show.
Thanks a lot. Yes they do look like Vipers and I think they are related to viper boas. They resemble Dumeril boas in a way. l have really been surprised at the similarities between them and other snakes close in local. I've seen some white ones that are cool but no males yet. My female is plenty big enough to breed. These snakes only eat every 6 to 8 months . They are really neat snakes. I hope to get a project going with them soon. I'm gonna take some better pic and post them .

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks she passed away not too long ago. She was wild caught and I guess she was old. No sign of sickness at all. Just found her dead one day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu