• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Latest update and question

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
So my tegu selene is brightening up to look like a blue everyday, but I looked at her face and she only has one scale between her eye and nose where as they said blues are a supposed sub species of the argentine black and white and the argentines have 2 scales. Do blues have 2 scales or is my tegu more mixed than expected with a columbian. I will try to get new updated pics.
Now the latest is my tegu swallowed my snot tissue. I blow my nose constantly and one of my tissues which is a bounty hand towel fell away from me without me knowing. She found it and I caught half of the half sheet. She swallowed the rest. Not to worry though, I fed her an all vegetable diet and she crapped up the veggies the same form she ate them allong with the tissue. I was so relieved. She spends time with me sleeping, walking, investigating and I am trying to get her to be as tame as possible and she is becoming like a mischievious daughter to me. She even bit me after I took the tissue away.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
check this thread out:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2407" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2407</a><!-- m -->

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
here she is

Attachments

• salene.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • salene 1.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 4
  • salene2.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 5

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
I bought that from petsmart. Its a ferret harness and she really doesn't mind it , as you can see she sleeps in it. I take it off when she isn't outside cause she gets caught on things in the house. As you can see in one of the pics, she only has one lorial scale(excuse spelling), but I did read that post Dave and it answers my guestion, thanks.
Yep I blew my nose in it and it fell on the floor and she found it. I was so happy when I saw it on the floor in the bathroom with the rest of the crap. Veggies help bring it out people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus