• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just thought I would say hello

Teguzilla

5 Year Member
Hello everyone. I am new to TeguTalk and somewhat new to Tegus. I've been lurking around the forums for a couple months reading posts and I am very pleased to say just about every question I was going to ask has been answered :) I am getting my first Argentine Tegu sometime in October or early November. Right now, I'm just doing more research and saving up money to get everything. I'm here to make some friends as well as see everyone elses tegus.

jerobi2k

hello and welcome! yes this forum does rock and its filled with some pretty cool people and Tegus!!!! :D best of luck on all your Tegu ventures! hope you find yourself with a amazing gU like many of us have!!!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029