• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just Some Weasels

G

There doesn't seem to be any other ferret topics in the furry section, so here are mine:
:mrgreen:

Fighting over a chicken frame (on the right, my male, on the left, my female):
IMG_2379.jpg

My female, Alessa, loving some mackerel a little too much...:
IMG_2309.jpg

Giant noms:
IMG_2236.jpg

Maynard, my male:
IMG_2231.jpg

Fighting over food again...:
IMG_2212.jpg

Maynard enjoying the attention of people:
65703_447426628569_508143569_5267425_3015168_n.jpg

FLYING:
IMG_1841.jpg

I'm proud of their overall health on a natural diet. Their coats are lush and full, their weight is consistent and muscle based, they don't smell bad and they're just always full of energy.:
IMG_1610.jpg

tora

They are so cute! I love ferrets. :D
Never heard of someone feeding them a natural diet, though. I'd figure the fish would make them stinky. :p

G

I used to raise eight to ten thousand mink . Every so often I would take one before it had its eyes open and tame it down they make pretty good pets .. A big male mink is as big as a cat ..

G

Fish does make them stinky. lol That's why it's an occasional treat.

They get mice, rats, chicks, occasional insects, chicken parts, livers, kidneys, spleens, lungs, turkey parts, rabbit parts and SOMETIMES high quality cat food if I'm lazy. But usually if I'm lazy, that means they get a frozen mouse because they're easy to take out of the freezer and feed from frozen. lol

@Montana: That's interesting. I've never seen a full grown mink :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980