• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just curious, who's got the biggest gu

TheTeguGurl

[attachment=6646]Yes Renske Blue is the biggest male Blue I have ever seen. Rose Tonga is a big guy. My midgard is pretty big too.

Attachments

• DSCF6869.JPG
    DSCF6869.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 22

Ripkabird98

sarefina said:
Yes Renske Blue is the biggest male Blue I have ever seen. Rose Tonga is a big guy. My midgard is pretty big too.

YOU own Midgard?!?!?!?!

I saw one of your videos a long time ago when I was looking at getting a Gu, and it made me not get an Extreme. People kept saying they were the largest. I looked at the same video several times the past month too! I've always wondered who you are and if you were on a Tegu forum!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This thread is null and void without proof :) . Without proof its all hear say. Proof being recent pics with a tape measure for length and a scale for weight. Even then in most cases a video would be better since pics these days can easily be altered. The bath tub pic doesn‘t really help since not all tubs are the same size or length.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Yup!!!^^^ Exactly. I can claim my guys 5 feet long and 30 lbs but if I actually tried to prove it it'd become obvious that he's only about 42-45 inches in length and well under 20 lbs. Let's add pics next to tape measures and on scales for proof to this thread!

Scott_k

I started the tread to give me an idea of how big different tegus get. And you are right bubblz it's null and void with out some proof of actual measurement next to the tegu. Hopefully people will just tell the truth and not lie about it.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Well dubya it's not quite fair for you to post since we all strive to have lizards as big as yours.... haha ;p

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Uh, I will try to prove it once I save up enough for a tape measure. He looks kinda big though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029