• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

jet black columbian???

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow he looks neat! Hopefully there will be more of these down the road. I'd like to get a colombian eventually just not now or for that price...

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
From what he says they paid quite a bit for him and are trying to get some of that back. Which is understandable but not sure how likely that will be. Even if some years down the line it proves to be genetic, some people can't get over the Rep that Colombians have and still pass info around that they're All bad. On top of that when it comes to tegus most people want the big guys.

But I have nothing against them :p for the right price I'll take it in a heart beat,... Josh knows I'm watching lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont