• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Introductions

gibsonsmam

Hello...I am so pleased to have discovered you so I can learn new stuff and give my Gibson the very best life he can possibly have x

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! Try visiting us from your mobile browser as you won't get the full experience through Tapatalk!

Gage T.

Hi I am glad to have found the forum I am a previous owner of a rescue Columbian b&w names kimchi that sadly passed 6 months ago. I am looking for a Argentine b&w yearling to take over and start the tegu adventure again

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome, and sorry for your loss. Lots of us on this site keep Argies. We can all help and we can all learn.Imported hatchlings or young-of-the-year can come in during mid-winter, but US-bred tegus are available around mid-summer to late-fall.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I do. With Rodney Irwin of Tegusonly from my old hometown. He humanely catches them and keeps them. He sells them for a fair price, and they're beautiful. He alos has begun some successful breeding of them. My three are from him. I sure do like them.

Gage T.

Thank you I have been trying to contact him baby email with no success but I Will give him a call he seems to be doing it for the right reasons

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I agree. Also, I think he's better with phone- call or text.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! Try visiting us from your mobile browser as you won't get the full experience through Tapatalk!
I agree. If I get just one penny for every obnoxious pop-up for it, I'd be rolling in dough.

BaiYing509

Thank you I have been trying to contact him baby email with no success but I Will give him a call he seems to be doing it for the right reasons

Rodney is easy to communicate with through his Facebook page. Try messaging him on that. He must be really busy because he is really good at getting back to you. Just keep trying!

Also, is that a ferret in your profile pic? I kept ferrets for 20 years, sadly my last died a year ago and am not able to physically keep them anymore.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Rodney will be gearing up for trapping season, which will keep him in the field a lot but still good at getting back.

Didn't know he has a Facebook page as I'm not on it.

snibborsirk

Yes - Rodney (Tegusonly) is a great guy - he and his tegus have many fans on this forum. As Walt1 said, calling and texting is usually your best bet. Would love to go trapping with him down there!!!!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Snib, I actually did December 2014. Great fun and hard work on his part. I learned things.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You should be it was fun!!! Already had mine from him, but we caught a green iggy that he offered me and I was sorely sorely!! tempted as I am at heart an iggy man but refused! These tegus are quite something. Not better but equally special.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu