• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

im STILL new :)

bella60407

5 Year Member
Am I right to feed my baby columbian tegu in seperate container, I,ve read that I should and that it doesnt matter...? Contradicting stories everywhere I go. With having the more agressive species I figured its a good idea. I also read (NOT HERE) that this species will NOT eat fruit, FYI hes been chowing his fruit. When he's in his tank and clawing at glass does this mean he wants out? When I take him out he falls asleep on my chest :app I hope he stays this way! Thanks so much for being here whoever answers this, and thanks to the last persons that replied.

COWHER

5 Year Member
sounds like your doing well so far and also that the methods you are using are working for you. I think its a good idea to feed out side the enclosures just for the fact that they wont get substrate stuck to their food and therefor eat the substrate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980