• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ice tegu 100% het albino (underground reptiles)

M3rKzZx

I was wondering has anyone seen or know anyone selling a (ice) tegu from underground reptile? I am trying to buy one but can't seem to find any info on them except on the website of underground reptiles but they are sold out of course please let me know guys thanks!

Last edited:

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Happy to help, just not sure how. I have no firsthand experience with Underground for tegus. Several members here report very positive experiences with what they've purchaced from UG. None are of very unusual morphs though. A tegu researcher on this site has had bad firsthand experience with them and does not trust claims of morphs that they list.

I would contact her. Her name is Rachel and goes by teguresearcher. I trust her.

Is the ice morph real? Is it real but the result of terrible inbreeding? Is it real and genetically perfecly fine. I just don't know.

Ty Parks and Hector's Habitat both selectively breed tegus. I would ask them about what they have and what morphs they have seen for themselves. I'm unaware of any member with a tegu that is anything other than regular, Chacoan, Blue, or a hybrid between merianae X rufescens.

I hope others here will respond to your question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu