• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I wasn't a member?

Virus

:s

Huh, well I'm pretty sure that I was a member before, but then again I do soo much lurking on forums like these that I suppose I can lose track of them....then again, the site does look different from what I remember, perhaps a restart?

Anywho, I don't have a tegu, YET.

Though I would place myself at least an intermediate herp owner. I have a lot ot learn, but also have a lot of experience. :-/

Anywho, I'm basically running around here to learn as much as I can about tegus so I am prepared when I decide to pull the trigger and get one.

babyyitslove

Hola!

Tegus are great companions when trained well with a trusting bond.
I think that all in all you'll enjoy one, especially if your beardies are anything like mine. Very personable and interactive.
I like to think of my Argentine as a 'dog-like' companion. Just, with soft leathery skin, long toes, and an even longer tongue lollol

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Depending on how long ago it was your account might have gotten lost or deleted. The forum switched software (i thnk thats what it was) back in march and some of us had to make new accounts. Welcome! Do you have any pictures of your snapping turtle? We loooove pictures on this site :D :D

Virus

Thanks for the welcomes!

Well I did originally join last year, and I suppose it makes sense that I missed the big change (I remember the forums beign darker) considering I got back home in March.

And yes, I have pictures of all of my pets, particularly my snapper. I'm the only one to really be attached to him. However, it might take a day or two for me to post them up, because...hush, I'm at work, but just keep harassing me about it, haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029