• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

i want a red lol

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
after going back and forth over this i have deciced i want a red tegu i love my nero but one just isnt enough and i gots the room so why not im trying to get a car right now so it wont?be for another month i just hope bobby still got some reds left lol otherwise i gotta wait til next season but thats when i was gonna get a giant (yes i might have somewhat of a problem lol)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I do still have a few reds left, and they are looking awesome, just let me know. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am not sold out of reds, the only ones I am sold out of is the pure Extreme giants. This rumor needs to stop.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
IM GLAD TO HEAR THAT I WILL BE EMAILING YOU INEXACTLY TWO WEEKS TO GET A RED TEGU I WISH I COULD DO IT NOW LOL

Zilch

5 Year Member
I actually just got a red this past Tuesday from Bobby, you will NOT be disappointed!

IMG_0183.jpg

That's my B&W laying on top of the red... there's a small age difference but they get along just fine!

Here's one of just the red right after I got him:
red.jpg

Meg90

5 Year Member
ahhhhhh! I want one! But I am going to wait until next season I think. I'm hoping they all sell out soon, so the temptation is gone!

Meg90

5 Year Member
Any way you'll be having a contest for one of your babies lol? ;) I also BADLY want a blue! Especially because they stay a bit smaller!

Meg90

5 Year Member
OHHHHH I WOULD SO ENTER A RAFFLE!

You could set it up through paypal! It would be awesome!!

How much would tickets be? :-D

kaa

5 Year Member
I would enter a raffle. you could charge 10 a ticket, and if at least 33 people enter, then the blue plus shipping is paid for.

Meg90

5 Year Member
I think its a great idea! You can use random.org to generate the winning number!

I think it should be limited to the first 30 people so the chances of winning are better!

OOOOHHHH I want to enter now! This sounds like a great idea!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm thinking $20 per entry would be better, I doubt 30 would enter. Unlike Bobby, who hatched over 600, I'll only have between 15 and 18. I can't afford to give it away, we need the extra money in case I get laid off (probable). I'll think about it. Let's wait until they hatch. I may have to the permission of forum owners (both Tegu sites) to have a raffle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me