• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I think I'm in love!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I was involved in a rescue animal transport today, nothing unusual about that really. Some dogs were being pulled out of shelters and into rescue and I had 4 boas and several turtles and torts coming from various places. I got a call early this morning from the transport coordinator asking if I knew anyone that did Bull Terrier rescue. I said I did and that I'd try to get in touch with them so that we could get this dog out of the shelter and onto today's transport. The rescue agreed to take the dog if we pulled it from the shelter (which does sell for research :( ). Well, this dog is just a doll and such a good boy!! He's already neutered and is UTD on all vaccines. Depending on how he does with other dogs I may adopt him myself! Ain't he cute?
30216Chico3.jpg

30216Chico2.jpg

30216Chico1.jpg

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
:shock: you don't see that kind of dog everyday around my area, now i really don't like dogs for some reason, but he's pretty cute

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome Jane!! I hope all works out for you. If you take him home he will make a great dog...they are very loyal and make awesome companions.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is cool, I am like Mike, I was think about the Friday movie. He is too cool looking, he might even like the brownies like the one from Friday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dicy

5 Year Member
thats a nice one not obese and fat like most bulls he has a nice head to not tomutch downward so a bit of un oldstyle bull terrier 1 of the nicest iv seen in a while

nat

5 Year Member
how could you not? look at that face. ha ha. That is my husbands dream dog, he has wanted one since I met him (10 years!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980