• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I love my new b&w argentine girl Miko

Frankie.d

Hi,

I'm a snake breeder up here in Vancouver B.C and I just adopted a girl she is awesome I've named her Miko. She is about 2.5 years old and I would say about two and a half feet. She's a little agro right now but I see in her eyes she just wants love. Can anyone tell me what I can expect for overall length and weight for he full grown just wondering. I was also wondering your opinion on heat lamp vs belly heat she has a 6x2x2 cage..
Thanks
Frank
I will post pictures soon

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Definitely get a heat lamp. A MVB would be best. Under belly heat is no good for tegus. If she is 2 years old and only 2.5', I would say she is a little small for her age, but she may just be a slow grower. I would say about 3-4' would be her full grown length.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029