• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Huntin pics of my Bear

Kork

This is me and my Black Bear 557lbs. Took him at 29 yards. I got a bunch more pics of more Bears, Hogs, Coyotes, and Deer if I can find my box of huntin pics I will toss more up. No deer for me though I have the worst luck with Deer, I seem to be able to harvest everything in the woods except deer.

BlackBear.jpg

G

That`s a nice big boy !!!

Looks to be over ten years old ...

Bet even the roasts were tough ....

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice bear.

Me and my dad were going to go bear hunting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, until he got cancer. He is cancer free now and getting back to 100% and then we will be planning a trip.

Kork

montana said:
That`s a nice big boy !!!

Looks to be over ten years old ...

Bet even the roasts were tough ....

I have a friend who is a Maine guide and he said he was about 14 yrs old give or take, he placed 3rd all time Bow killed Bear on the Maine antler and skull trophy club list with a score of 19 12/16 I have his skull on my desk at home. He was the largest Bow killed Black Bear in North America that yr. I haven't checked the list for a while now but if it is the same order I am still 3rd for the state of Maine for Bow killed Bears funny thing is the 1st and 2nd Bears are two women I know. The #1 Bear was Killed by a woman named Linda in the same stand I was in 1 year before I got mine.

G

DSC02892.jpg

Here is a picture of my wife Jan and the deer she got this year ..

She usually out does me every year but mine was wider ....

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm impressed i didn't think too many people had the skill to bow hunt a bear. These make my turkey and mule deer take looks tiny. Sometimes i miss hunting, them was good eattin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980