• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Howdy from East Tennessee

Logie_Bear

Hi there everybody!

I am (obviously) new to the forums here so I just wanted to give a shout out and say hi to everyone! Anyone in the Tennessee area, especially should say hey. Always looking for like-minded herp-lovers close to home. :)

As a real breif self-summary, I've kept reptiles for years. Currently I'm known around the office as the 'crazy gecko lady' but working towards being a crazy tegu lady too. :D I own 4 crested geckos, 2 chahouas, 1 tokay and a baby Bavaya. Oh, and 5 snakes, and a couple frogs to round out the menagerie. Tegu's have been my dream pet for a very long time, and I'm finally at the point in my life where that dream can be made a reality. So, I'm going to be taking the plunge and get a 2012 baby. Which means I'll have a year to gather lots of info from all you experts over here. Hopefully I wont annoy anybody with too many questions. :cool: Cant wait to jump in the community!

:heart:
~ Logie

jerobi2k

Welcome to TeguTalk from South FL! ;) hope you enjoy the site as much as I do! everyone here has tons of info to share and there is always something interesting being posted! best of luck on your new adventure in becoming the owner of a Tegu! cant wait to see what type of gU you end up choosing??? enjoy! :D

Logie_Bear

jerobi2k said:
Welcome to TeguTalk from South FL! ;) hope you enjoy the site as much as I do! everyone here has tons of info to share and there is always something interesting being posted! best of luck on your new adventure in becoming the owner of a Tegu! cant wait to see what type of gU you end up choosing??? enjoy! :D

Ooooh, its such a tough choice! I'm really torn between the classic B&W Argentine or one of the Extreme Giants. If all goes as planned I'll be talking to Bobby over the phone tomorrow and we can reach a decision! :D

Neeko

Welcome and don't worry i ask a lot of questions, and some are pretty weird and people still entertain my off top chat questions =D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029