• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

how to tame?

ilovelizards

ok my tegu is kinda tame not skittish inside&getting pretty good outside no bolting but dosent seem to want. my attention unless he was in is old tank and wanted out.I wolud take him out.He wolud let me pet him abit but then wouldn't relly want anything to do with me.Lately he would lay on my lap for abit to rest but then be off agian.He is people friendly but not affectionet.When he was younger I would do the shirt tick and just carry him around in there&the bath one befor that .He liked me then but as he got older didnt seem to like me much.I take him everywere with me.btw I was fored to grab him by the tail afew times for his own safty but now that his big cage is done I havent been haveing to do that unless needed&it was only cuz he would get wiggly and not be in a safe place.Today he sat on my lower arm and hand while I got pizza advise needed on posably getting him more friendly
he has a room sized cage in central fl,feed frozen thawed food&is about a yearish old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu