• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

how old can my tegu be ?????

RudyRacer

hey just wondering if anyone have an idea how old my tegu can be she is about 16 inches right now and just finished shedding so i want to know a rough idea thanks

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Could be one that hatched this year. I don't think its from last year but there are always some who grow a lot slower than others. Length isn't always the best way to estimate an age since there are so many variables (diet, genetics, etc).

RudyRacer

rhetoricx said:
Could be one that hatched this year. I don't think its from last year but there are always some who grow a lot slower than others. Length isn't always the best way to estimate an age since there are so many variables (diet, genetics, etc).

thanks for the reply .... im thinking he hatched sometime this year im gonna call the place i got him from and see if they know i know since i got him he has grown quick i need to start planning for a bigger cage so im guessing he is growing fine :D

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
More than likely he is from this year. What Are you feeding it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long