• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

how blue are your blues

chriswizz

5 Year Member
heres some pics of my 2 blues, there getting bigger by the day, milly the smaller of the 2 is staying white, were as george the larger of the 2 is developing a strong blue tint, which is getting stronger every shed heres some pics hope it shows it up for you to see as much as i can see it.his white scales are kind of a platignum pearlesant with the tint showing up if the light reflects at the right angle.
IMAG00055.jpg
[/img]
IMAG00135.jpg
[/img]
IMAG0048-1.jpg
[/img]
IMAG00126.jpg
[/img]
IMAG00063.jpg
[/img]

Bri.

5 Year Member
Mine have a slight blue tint, but nothing like that. The smaller of my two has the most blue coloration though.
They are looking great Chris. How long from nose to tail tip would you say yours are now ?

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My blue is primarily a light blue to white, not much black on him but his blues aren't as bold as George's.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
In the right light Bosco gets a nice blue to him, mainly in natural sunlight. He had more of a blue tint to him when he was younger and then it became whiter as he got older.

chriswizz

5 Year Member
Bri. said:
Mine have a slight blue tint, but nothing like that. The smaller of my two has the most blue coloration though.
They are looking great Chris. How long from nose to tail tip would you say yours are now ?
i would say george is around 3ft nose to tail milly is around 2ft 8" ish. thats just a rough guess, i will start a new thread in a mo of how they looked when i braught them & how they look now.

adam1120 said:
Where did u get I'm back and on on the hunt again for a blue tegu lol

think youl struggle to find one right now, they wont be any around for 2 or 3 months yet at a guess. you could also try sites like reptile forum or pre loved for a pre owned tegu.

LizardzRock

Yea chriswizz's blues are pretty extraordinary. I love seeing pics and vids of them. That's the results of great tegus and awesome husbandry from what I have gathered and seen.

rats

5 Year Member
That is the most blue tegu I've ever seen. Incredible! My sweetie only gets a very pale blue tint when he's outside; hardly any color at all, but definitely is blue compared to my Argentine b&w. You are lucky to have such a unique tegu... inspiring envy in all of us :)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff