• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hibernation, maybe?

Okay guys, here's the deal. I've been freaking out because my Columbian hasn't been eating for a week or two and he's normally a voracious eater. I've offered him his favorite foods over the past few days and he just licks it then ignores it. I mean, he doesn't look unhealthy. A bit skinny maybe, but it's not like I can force feed him, right?
I've read that Columbians normally don't hibernate, but he seems to be either going into hibernation or depression and I'd rather it be the former. He's acting like that's what he wants to do, though. He spends more time asleep in his hide than under his lamp now which is the total opposite of what he was doing. Help me figure this out guys, I don't want him to starve ):

Here's an overhead shot, it's all I could manage. My phone doesn't agree with this site's layout.

Attachments

• 1406229446210.jpg
    1406229446210.jpg
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 24

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu