• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey bobby....

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
was just wondering, with spring around the corner and i know the tegu's will be out of hibernation soon! are you gonna post some pics of jam and whitey? i am dying to see what they look like lol! thanks!!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will try to get some pics up, I am pretty busy re-doing cages, but I will do my best. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is still cool here at night, last night was in the 40s, and all week will be lower 50s at night, so they are pushed back a bit. I had tegus breeding on the 14th last season. I will tell you, it's that dang global warming (what a joke). Yea record low temps, two weeks in the 20s, and now spring is slow to come here. Global warming in a pigs eye, lol. Too dang cold to be planet warming for sure.

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Haha just saying global warming is not all warming, it is temperatures of opposite extremes intensifying.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TeguKid80 said:
Haha just saying global warming is not all warming, it is temperatures of opposite extremes intensifying.

Nope, global warming means the globe is getting hotter. I also like the fake stories about the sea levels rising. Water is the only true level, but it is funny that the salt water here has not rose at all due to the melting polar ice caps, if they were melting more than they ever have before, then why has the sea levels here not rose at all in more than 20 years? If the sea levels on these so-called tropical islands rose 3ft, then it would have rose here 3ft, it has not done any such thing. It has not rose one inch here that I can see in the last 20+ years.

It called added taxes, cap and trade bill, more money to fund government garbage. To take more from the people with another fake excuse, record lows all over the US this year, how much you want to bet the arctic was even colder? It is nothing but a sad ploy to extract money from us. JMHO. ;)

Jefroka

5 Year Member
The bees in my area and the ones I keep are 3 weeks behind this year due to an unusually cold winter we had all due of course to "global warming", my asprin! :butt

...Jefroka

HerpDLP

5 Year Member
yep that fraudulent worming must have mist me where i am at in AZ. it is still very cool at this time, for this time of year it should be much warmer...