• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Here's a VERY Special girl....

SunLine

My unique High White Red female. May be a new morph? Never seen anything like her.

Anthony

2012-04-17_00-23-11_943-1.jpg

051712175637.jpg

051712175734.jpg

Apophis

She is very pretty but probably just a more rare coloration of a Red. The Reds have a high variety of colors. Great looking girl though!

SunLine

Apophis - Thanks for the compliment! Yeah most people are telling me that it's probably just a variation of the red. I wish I could find more like her but haven't seen any at all. Hopefully she'll produce me some when she becomes of age =)

Anthony

SunLine

She's going to be part of the breeding program, I'm new so we'll see, but I would entertain any offers. FYI, I don't think anyone here will want her THAT bad lol. PM me if anything

Anthony

got10 said:
Will she be for sale ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214