• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Her first pinky!!

bond219

5 Year Member
I'm so excited she ate her first pinky today!!!! She didn't even think twice. We had a few other things in the food enclosure for her and she chose the pinky!. I'm so happy because to this point she was only eating mealy worms for us. She is shedding like mad, and her belly is getting so big. She is amazing and a joy to have around. I do Have a question. We were thinking for her final food enclosure of being able to transfer feeder fish from there fish tank to her pond for feeding time and removing them and putting them back in there own tank when she was done. Has anyone done this and are the feeder fish you would get from the pet store a good food source? Any help will be appreciated!

madaboutlizards

5 Year Member
Feeder fish from any store are not a good idea. Feeder fish have nearly no nutritional value and are more times than not loaded with disease.

Also remember feeder fish could be treated with medications as are most any tropical aquarium fish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980