• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help needed.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Hi folks and Happy Holidays. Mid Michigan Boxer Rescue is a group that I volunteer and foster for. They are a fabulous group of people that are totally dedicated to the rescue, rehab, and adoption of boxers and bully breeds. I currently have 3 of their fosters living with me and we have 40 dogs in the rescue, total. What is so amazing about this group is that they take on many dogs that other rescues will pass on because they are too sick, or severely injured, or old. Right now we have 3 dogs recovering from heartworm treatment, 2 receiveing chemotherapy for cancer, and one that had surgery today to amputate a mangled leg. All of this treatment is very expensive.

We have a chance to win $10,000 to help defray our vet expenses. I would be so grateful if each one of you that reads this would take a few seconds and vote for MMBR at the link below. Also, if you could pass the link on to friends and family that would be awesome. It would be such a wonderful gesture at this time of year and it won't cost you a cent!
http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/72472/?refer=6353.a4.1230084829.2428

30216ruby1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus