• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

hello

daveyboy7

[attachment=3775]hello, this is rango my black and white tegu, i got him for xmas and will use this site for any thing i need to know. i asked where my mum got him from and she said the gang bangers where we live can get anything :) he cost £200 and i think he/she is cool. so far he has eaten eggs, turkey,veg,fruit and crickets :)

Attachments

• DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    767.3 KB · Views: 2

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome, again, you lucked out, that's not a black and white, it's a blue. Nice find bud, if you need help with anything, we're here!

daveyboy7

i'm not sure, the guy said he was a black and white, i don't mind i think hes cool, the only other lizard around here is a bearded dragon i wanted something diffrent, he was deliverd in a hessain sack which i thought was a bit weird but i'm happy as its a cool lizard, he is black and white in colour no blue so i dont know :)

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Your gu carries all the characteristics that a blue tegu would have. He has got the tear drop eyes, as well as the burnt nose, and all the rest. Take a look at my blue tegu, Sobek, kinda looks like yours, but your Rango looks like he's got a nice slight blue tint to him. Either way he's a beautiful gu, keep us posted on his growth!

daveyboy7

i am concentrating on taming him, i handle every day he likes to do crocadile rolls :) when i watch him its like having a dinosar i luv it

Attachments

• DSC00005 (2).JPG
    DSC00005 (2).JPG
    846.2 KB · Views: 3

Johnnydr

That sure does look like a blue. Technically they are the same species as a B+W but they stay a bit smaller (and are more rare!).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont