• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from San Diego

What are your thoughts about tegus eating adult hisser roaches?

• I think there are issues with feeding adult hissers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shaneofall

I am actually a previous Blue Tegu and Chocoan owner about 14 years ago and just now getting back into the hobby, looking at breeding a few select lizards. Right now I have a few Melleri Giant Chameleons and a large group of Saharan Uromastyx. I also have a thousand or more hissing roaches I am attempting to line breed. With so much ease in breeding, I was thinking these might be lucrative feeders ( excess males and normal colors) for lizards that can handle 3-4" roaches. That made me think of how veracious my Blue tegus were and that is what brings me here. To research if I want to get into Tegus and if there is a market for hissers in this community.

I have a ton of questions, but I will save those for later.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! I want a uromastyx so bad!
I feed my tegu hissers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu