• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

hello from indonesia

bulzara

Hello,

i'm bulzara from indonesia, I'm a newbie in this forum and in tegu :D
this moment i have no tegu yet, but i plan to have it in near time.
my current pet are 2 green iguana and 2 indonesian giant sailfin lizard (H. amboinensis)

regards
bulzara

jerobi2k

Welcome to the forum! I promise you no matter what the level of knowledge it is you have on Tegu, you will find yourself lost for hours reading all about everyone's experiences here, its great! yeah bring on a pic of that sailfin!, lol.
enjoy! :)

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. Why don't you get some native monitors as pets? You guys have the best stuff there.

bulzara

hello all, thanks for the warm welcome.
@Bubblz Calhoun : tegu is pretty popular here, but still hard to get, there's only Black and white tegu here.
@jerobi2k : hahaa, i'm just a newbie no knowledge about tegu, but you're right, i've already lost here, so many great tegus here, don't know where to start
@james.w : few years ago i kept the locals like v. salvator, v. gouldii, melinus, doreanus, macraei, reisingeri. but since i live in smaller place, i just keep small one. but i interest in tegu cause many of you make it free roaming inside your house, nice.

here is one of my fav. indonesian giant sailfin male
31052011005-1.jpg

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That is an awesome sailfin. I have a Melinus currently and will be getting a Salvator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029