• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Cookie and Kimmie <3

Kimmie

Hiya everyone im new here and new to tegu's Cookie is my first tegu and I love him/her so much :D my motherland is Denmark but I live now in Belgien. It seems like Cookie and I have become fast friends Cookie havnt bited me ones he/she comes to my hand when I clean and give new water so im very happy :).
Here is some pics of my little heartbreaker ;).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The last pic I took because I wanted to show how small he is or she dont know yet :D

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi :) congratulations on the new little cutie and welcome to the site. Where did you get your tegu from? We have quite a few people come through from Europe looking for tegu breeders and places that sell them.

I usually direct them to the Reptile UK Classified website

Kimmie

I got my Tegu from a petstore, there got them from a breeder, they only had 2 left so I felt lucky hehe but I had never seen one before in any of the petstores I have been in, only adults. :) I dont know if there is any offical breeders in BELG sinces I have only been here a year but he/she was just so cute so I had to buy him/her :D or my boyfriend saw how I looked so much at him/her so he gave me him/her :D

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome! Do you have any other pets besides your tegu? They're great animals and so fun to have around

Kimmie

I have a norwegian/siberian cat and 2 chihuahuas :) or only 1 of them is mine the other one is my boyfriend's. My boyfriend also have to iguanas :D

Steven.

I'm also new here. So i welcome you to this great place. You'll learn a lot just by reading =) Do you know how old he/she is?...

Logie_Bear

Kimmie said:
I have a norwegian/siberian cat and 2 chihuahuas :) or only 1 of them is mine the other one is my boyfriend's. My boyfriend also have to iguanas :D

Are those the big fluffy cats that are supposed to be non hypoalergenic?

Cookie is absolutely adorable BTW. I hope s/he grows up to be a great pokemon master. XD

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome aboard, beautiful gu you got and congrats on getting him, were looking foward to watching him grow up :^)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029