• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from chesapeake va

Chesapeakeherper

Hi everyone first off great site with lots of great information. I am currently in the pre tegu ownership stage been doing research learning as much as I can about them and trying to find the right breeder to buy from. In the past I have had bearded dragons blue tongue skinks and leopard geckos. Currently I just have one Blue tongue skink because I was short on space. But I recently bought a house and now have the room to dedicate to just reptiles. Anyway I look forward to learning more from you guys as time moves toward I I can't wait till I get my own tegu.

got10

Chesapeakeherper said:
Hi everyone first off great site with lots of great information. I am currently in the pre tegu ownership stage been doing research learning as much as I can about them and trying to find the right breeder to buy from. In the past I have had bearded dragons blue tongue skinks and leopard geckos. Currently I just have one Blue tongue skink because I was short on space. But I recently bought a house and now have the room to dedicate to just reptiles. Anyway I look forward to learning more from you guys as time moves toward I I can't wait till I get my own tegu.

Welcome aboard . You'll love it here and you'll love tegus as well.

Oh I forgot to tell you as for getting a gu . You can hit craigslist and faunaclassifieds for them . Plenty of people get them with no knowledge of how to care for them .And when the "cool" factor wears off ,the animal must go . I have obtained 7 of my 10 guys that way . including a my blue all with a cost but all thank God were pretty healthy .Herp vets are very very expensive btw

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=10297#axzz1fBz0TmQl

The above thread should help you with choosing a breeder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu