• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello everyone!

Brandonfb75

My name is Brandon. did a search for tegus and came upon this forum. We breed ball pythons and also have a business called Roaming Reptiles where we go to different schools, Libraries and sometimes birthday parties to educate and show how awesome reptiles can be. I look forward to meeting some new people and learning.

Thank you
Brandon

j.sawyer48

welcome thats awesome that u go to schools and such to teach kids about reptiles. This site is one of the best ive seen out there for tegus u will learn alot. So many members on here have good info for not just only tegus but all types of herps.

Compnerd7

Welcome Brandon! You came to the right site to learn some extra stuff. I really like to see more people who go out to " educate and show how awesome reptiles can be ". We need more people like that in our community, so you are most welcome! You'll find out soon that all of us have a lot more then just Tegus, and the community to very diverse in their owning / breeding of Reptiles, Amphibians, and Inverts. If you have any questions feel free to ask away, and have fun searching the site!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome aboard brandon, you have some beautiful animals, I think its great anytime someone is willing to educate the public on our reptiles, kudo's to you sir great job

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont