• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Head tilted like its kinked and not eating

JayWolFanZ

I have a rescue tegu about 5-7 years old and she recently won't accept any food after I noticed her head tilted to the right at an angle and she doesn't try to lift it off the ground. I can move her neck in all directions but when I try to straighten her head tilted she starts to resist. The only thing I can think of is maybe our bulldog stepped on her since he is very heavy. She is free roam and allowed to go out back and all the Temps and calcium are correct. I'm very concerned about it and I don't know any reptile vets in my area gonna try some live prey tomorrow and see if she will try to eat that but they way her head and neck is I don't know if she can do it on her own so I will assist

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980