• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

H. Arizonensis

The captain

5 Year Member
I have animals besides my tegu, but i dont contribute to tt's other forums. Here is a nice hairy desert scorpion i picked up at a show today. I have never kept a scorpion. But I figured might as well have one!
IMG_4557.jpg

Jer723

5 Year Member
those are so awesome! i know you just got one but are they hard to keep? i wish my mom would let me get one, lol

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Great scorp. I had 5 H. arizonensis my self but I sold mine. But I plan to breed a cool looking morph of these Hadrurus arizonensis pallidus. I'll post a picture below. p.s Keep this species dry!

100_2164.jpg

cornking4

5 Year Member
I used to have a desert hairy. It's cool (and nerve-racking) to let them hang out on your shoulder. Haha my friends wouldn't go in my room anymore. They needed to grow a pair and hold him. lol.

cornking4

5 Year Member
BTW if you get one of these, make sure it's captive bred and free from parasites and molds. I've lost so many wild caughts to mold.

MIKE-ZILLA

5 Year Member
I used to keep emporer and asian forest types. also had an unidentified type that may have been an african fat tailed scorpion.The Biggest problem Ive seen is people not providing a humid shelter for molting. seeing your pictures gets me fired up and now I want to get some more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu