• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

green

kaa

5 Year Member
DSC_0251.jpg

I've thought about selling this little girl, but every time I see her, I change my mind.

SDC10998.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice conda! Make sure you let that substrate dry out often, they tend to get scale/belly rot more often than other snakes because people keep them too wet.

kaa

5 Year Member
I don't keep her on that, she is kept on Newspaper. That is the start of my indoor garden. I thought it would make a nice background to shoot on.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It does Kaa, cool stuff! What are you growing? I'm working on my green thumb.. barely managed to keep a pitcher plant alive inside this winter, it'll be happy when I can move it back out.

kaa

5 Year Member
I have cherry tomatoes, okra, butternut squash, peas, and green beans. I just put down some bed a beast, put the seeds in that, put a layer of mulch over it to help keep the moisture in, and put a uvb on top of it all, they grow like a charm.

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Me and my buddy( my room mate that I moved in with) are planing to get a male green from Ben this upcoming nov or dec. We still do not know tho for sure.

F69erFred

5 Year Member
It's either and male green annie or a dwarf albino tiger retic. But I have been thinking conda for a while haha. How is ur girl? Is she calm? Good eater?

kaa

5 Year Member
She is very calm, I have been having some trouble finding food that is the right size for her. Just mice, and large rats around here, but I am going to an expo on th 28th, so I can get her some small rats then.

kaa

5 Year Member
I know rats are better, I was just saying that those were all I have right now. She is in a 32 qt tub, newspaper bedding, a large waterdish that doubles as a hide, and a heat mat under the water dish, keeps the cage warm, and the humidity is around 80%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980