• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Getting bold with more time out?

Carnicero

I noticed when I let Kimbo free roam he'll be an angel for like the first 20 minutes of letting him do his own thing but once he's been out for a good while he'll just try and hold one spot down and huff and puff and get aggressive when I try to get him back in his enclosure. What can I do to try and solve this? He has an 8x4 but I would still like for him to get out of there for a lil while everyday but not have it be a struggle to get him back in when the time comes.

Logie_Bear

I've always had a 0 tolerance policy with my gu huffing at me. If she starts doing it I scoop her up and hold her till she stops, put her down, rinse and repeat. She almost never does it anymore since its never gotten her what she wants. I like to build a trusting relationship, but also want to maintain that I'm the boss. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff