• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

funny story

Anthony

5 Year Member
i put out a medium sized mouse and a pinky one for my big tegu and one for the smaller tegu.... lol my big tegu is a pain and never likes eating in the bin but she finally ate the small pinky that was meant for my little newer tegu so i left the med mouse in the bin and placed another small pinky in there and put the new red tegu in tehre and now hes trying to eat a mouse thats clearly too big for em but i cant take it from him hes determined hes ripping it apart lol i swear this red is gona be a beast.... he is chill as can be and he actually crawls into my arm from the tank already.... my black and white never does that ....before i finished typing this he devoured that mouse i dont know how he did it lol but he did now hes crawling on my bed hahahah man i love this little guy

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Glad you're enjoying your red so much Anthony. I came very close to buying an adult red, he was very cool, but I decided to go with a hatchling extreme giant so I could know its history and see his progression as he aged, Have to say though that I miss that red I passed on and really like reds in general. One will definitely be in my future.

...Jefroka

AWD247

5 Year Member
I wanted a red also, but decided to go with an Extreme hatchling also (same reason) I would love one of Bobbies new all American reds, but at same time I'm trying to get a blue from Dave... So confused, wish I had enough room for every type lol, but hey you never know, might jus happen
Good luck with the red, keep us posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980