• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Free to a good home, female red

First Time Tegu

5 Year Member
Ok so I have been housing an extreme baby and a baby red tegu together for about a month now and the red is still not fully out of hibernation mode so she is now much smaller than the extreme.

Prior to today they got along very well, even during feeding times...but when I came home today my wife told me that the extreme bit part of the tail of my female red. I have no other place to put her right now since I moved and I cannot just leave them together now.

So I am willing to part with her for free to someone willing to provide a good home. She is fairly small still because she has been in hibernation on and off since August. She eat rodents very well and ground turkey to some degree. She is not aggressive at all but is still afraid of hands....I haven't had enough time to work will her since she wasn't awake long enough.

I live in Tampa, FL and would prefer not to ship her due to my lack of experience shipping live animals and since florida is starting to warm up. Post here or message me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

rmzsuzuki89

First Time Tegu said:
Found someone that lives only a couple hours away, and is a very good home. Thank you though :)

I assume that this post means that they took her. O well, my dad wouldn't appreciate me getting another lizard anyway. Especially since I'll have a Varnyard B/W baby once this years clutch hatches lol.

Glad to see that you care enough about her that you looked for her a good home at no gain to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu