• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Franklis!

sunshine22

5 Year Member
My friend had this little turtle named Franklis (rather than Franklin because she didn't know if it was a boy or girl), it was so small it fit in the palm of my hand no problem and she was keeping it in a tank that was all rocks, and then had a little bitty thing with water that didn't even allow the poor thing to swim. The turtle BARELY ate anything at all and didn't hardly ever move. She just stayed in the corner of the tank. My friend finally gave me the turtle, and I put it in a 20 gallon tank full of water and got a little dock for her to climb up on. This is how small she was when I first put her in the tank about 5 months ago.
iwj4p1.jpg

So tiny! But since then she has started growing like CRAZY and eating anything she can! She is outgrowing her tank fast! Here are some pictures of her now!
28kjb87.jpg

dztt6x.jpg

2djnlud.jpg

2ikecud.jpg

6dwd9d.jpg

163uyw.jpg

And here are a couple pictures of her in her tank today! Excuse the mess, I need to clean out the tank soon! :p She is by the same rock she was swimming next to on the left side of the first picture. You can see how much she has grown when you compare her to that rock!
zvwjfo.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980