• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First time tegu owner

bekers71

Hello everyone! My name is Becky and I picked up my very first tegu at the Tinley Park show this weekend. He/she is a beautiful red juvi. I've been wanting one for over a year but wanted to be sure I was ready before I made the commitment.

I am not new to reptiles as I raise and breed many different animals. Right now I am waiting on bearded dragon eggs to hatch. :) I also raise and breed crested geckos, boas, balls, kings, corns, velvet geckos and giant day geckos. Of course I don't breed them all in the same season. lol And I am new to the velvet geckos so I haven't bred those at all yet. My giant day geckos turned out to be 2 males so no luck with that either.

Anyway, it's nice to be here and I'm sure I will have many questions soon about my new baby.

Thank you,
Becky

tommyboy

Welcome Becky! I know you will enjoy this forum. The members are great and extremely helpful.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions. We would love to see some pics of your new red!

bekers71

tommyboy said:
Welcome Becky! I know you will enjoy this forum. The members are great and extremely helpful.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions. We would love to see some pics of your new red!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll post pics in the red tegu tab in a few minutes. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont